- 8-Unit Apartment Building
- 4-Story + finished basement as part of main duplex + backyard
- 33' x 100' Lot
- Beautiful 4,015 sq. ft. Main 3-Bedroom Duplex incl. gorgeous 1200 sq. ft. custom designed backyard
- 2 Blocks from Barclays Center & 5th Ave Corridor
- 4-Free Market apartments (1 of which is owner designed and used), 2 rent stabilized, 2 rent controlled.
- Owner Duplex Rental Rate: $6000 - $7500/mo
- Free Market Apt. Going Rates: $2300 - 2500/mo
- Stabilized/Controlled Avg: $614/mo
- 2013 Roof
- Singular water metering for entire building
- Separate apartment gas metering
- Steam delivered gas heater via radiators
- Rear-only fire escapes
- 2 blocks from the largest transit hub in Brooklyn: the Atlanti Avenue Terminal (2, 3, 4, 5, B, D, N, Q, R; Long Island Railroad; B41, B45, B63, B65, B67)
Neighboring the St Marks Place community garden in beautiful Park Slope, Brooklyn, 100 St Marks is a quick 2 stops to Manhattan via train, down the block the famous 5th Avenue Corridor, and 2 blocks away from the newest arena - The Barclays Center.
Park Slope is one of the most sought after neighborhoods in all of New York City. Ripe with parks, restaurants, public schooling, a major even arena, and the Brooklyn Academy of Music - all nearby within walking distance.