This charming 1 Bedroom Apartment has:
- Newly renovated kitchen
- Renovated wood floors
- New installed ceiling fans
- Clean, well maintained, warm
- New stainless steel fridge & stove
- Large full ceramic bathtub
- Some rooms have tin ceilings
- Very sunny corner apartment
- Heat included
- Hot water included
You must quickly apply online to be considered.
Never lasts long, good luck!
- First month's rent
- One month's security
If credit score is below 700, 2 mo. security.
- Half-month's broker's fee (apartment is broker owned)
This 3-story mixed-use building is located in beautiful Bay Ridge, Brooklyn on the corner of 3rd Avenue. There's a fantastic Korean restaurant on the ground floor, as well. Sunny quiet, the entrance faces North-West.
Bay Ridge is one of the most storied neighborhoods in all of beautiful Brooklyn. Filled with great restaurants, bars & pubs along 3rd and 5th Avenues, and has many great schools. The neighborhood setting for the movie Saturday Night Fever, Bay Ridge serves as a destination spot for people all around the city.