- Studio, 1 Bath
- Pre-War Building
- 5 min walk to Grand Central Station - 4, 5, 6, 7, S, Metro North & more...
- (1) Large closet
- 24-hour Doorman Building
- Intercom/telephone system for building door access
- Bar style peninsula in kitchen
- Full stove & full sized kitchen setup
- Wired for both Verizon Fios & Time Warner Cable
- Water included
- Gas included
- Quiet Building (thick pre-war walls)
- Pets OK
- Wood flooring throughout
- Elevator access
- Available immediately
This 12-story pre-war apartment building is located near Tudor City/Midtown east, in the heart of Manhattan. Sunny & quiet, the entrance faces North-North East.
Midtown East is a diverse community, a short walk to Grand Central Station, one of the most accessible transit hubs in the world, boasting a great central location.